We are looking to recruit flexible and motivated full time (37.5 hours per week) Team Leader’s to work in our Supported Houses throughout Pembrokeshire. The role of Team Leader is varied and includes supporting customers with life skills such as cooking, cleaning and personal care and also social trips and leisure activities, as well as playing a pivotal role in the leadership and direction of the staffing team.
We will provide you with full support through our Social Care Induction and help you through the entire process to register as a Professional Social Care Worker.
What we offer
- Secure contracts with fixed weekly hours for job security
- Excellent rates of pay: £12.18 per hour
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £200!!
- Full Personal Protective Equipment
- Competitive Mileage allowance
- In depth training package and induction program with state of the art online training
- 28 days annual leave per year based on a full time contract
- Pension scheme
- Career progression – fully funded QCF Level 2/3/4 opportunities
- Free uniform
- Excellent sleepover rates
Team Leaders will be required to;
- Take responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our individuals;
- Effectively lead a team of Support Workers
- Promote customers independence and maintain high levels of dignity and respect;
- Assist individuals with their personal care such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals;
- Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities, both individually and as a group;
- Maintain accurate records of all care provided.
In order to respond to clients’ preferences and support needs, you will work on a rota basis which will include shifts in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and bank holidays. The role may also include sleep overs and in some cases waking nights.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’. We will then be in touch to complete a few screening questions, before organising an interview.
#seniorsupportworker #supportworker #care #residentialcare #socialcare #adultsocialcare