Dignity Action Day - Party
February is a busy month of activities at elliotshill
“Digni-tea” was a Dignity Action Day party held at our training centre at elliotshill on the 1st of February 2018
The very well attended event in aid of Dignity Action Day was coordinated by Donna Lewis a new Team Leader at elliotshill who said,
“I just wanted to make people more aware of such a worthy and important part of all our work, especially stressing that we all have the right of respect”
Donna Lewis is seen above
Dignity Action Day gives everyone the opportunity to contribute to upholding people's rights to dignity and provide a truly memorable day for people receiving care. Dignity Action Day aims to ensure people who use care services are treated as individuals and are given choice, control and a sense of purpose in their daily lives.
We all at elliotshill support Dignity Action Day and will always look to:
- Raise awareness of the importance of Dignity in Care
- Provide someone with an extra special day
- Demonstrate that everybody in the community has a role to play in upholding Dignity in Care
- Remind the public that staff have a right to be treated with dignity and respect too
- Provide a great community networking opportunity.
A picture from "Digni-tea" is shown above
For further information please contact: email@example.com< Back