Just select one of our current vacancies below:
Posted by Elliots Hill Care Care on 25/01/2019
Elliots Hill are looking to recruit a part time (16.5 hours per week) domestic assistant to work as part of the team in our Residential Care Home in Haverfordwest. The hours will primarily be worked on weekends with some hours during the week.
The role of domestic assistant is primarily to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of our residents' home but also it involves interaction with the Residents as and when needed.
- To undertake all domestic cleaning as per cleaning schedule
- To support and work with vulnerable adults to maintain their own and communal living space
- To support and work with vulnerable adults in a respectful and professional manner as directed by the Managers – duties may include;
- Walking/exercise support, talk time, supported kitchen duties
- To work with the team to ensure that the well-being outcomes for the vulnerable adults are always at the forefront of everything whilst maintaining the environment
This role would suit a kind natured, hard working, energetic character who isn't afraid to get stuck into their work. You will need to be observant and thorough, whilst being physically capable of carrying out such duties in an efficient and discrete manner.
Experience of a similar role and an understanding of health and safety regulations would be advantageous, however not essential as full training will be provided to the right candidate.
To apply or for more information, please telephone the Human Resources department on 01437 764720 and request an application pack to be sent to you.
Employment will be dependant on two satisfactory references and a satisfactory DBS check.
**Closing date 16 February 2019**
Click here to Apply